Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The past week has been like celebrating my birthday all over again with all the dinners and meet ups. Today was with the usuals and they gave me a little gift, which comprises of letters from each of them as well as some photos. It's such a sweet gesture and i am touched beyond words. Along with some photos which i developed too, i pasted everything in my diary so that i can constantly look at them. It's time like this that makes me even more appreciative of the friends around me and to yas, nazi and meow, a heartfelt thank you to all 3 bitches. Nazi was being extra cute and wrote some quotes from my all-time favourite sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S on this small paper so that i can have a laugh as and when i needed one. To add icing on the cake, dinner was on yas. Thank you all once again.

No comments: