Monday, September 29, 2008

16 days of confinement is finally over and the long awaited book out is finally here. The march to the jetty, the ferry ride back to Singapore and the bus to Pasir Ris interchange was filled with lots of anticipation and joy and excitement. The feelings are so overwhelming, i can't find a word to put it across. The two weeks has been an eye opener and also during that period, i felt blessed. Every one, every single person whom i genuinely care for, have been nothing but supportive. It really made the 16 days so much easier. I'm really at a loss for words but all i can say is, thank you to each and every single one of you. Anyhow, i've not done much since book out other than junking on food. My appetite has somehow doubled itself and i find myself constantly looking for something to sink my teeth on. Met the usuals yesterday where they bought me drink from Starbucks, yummy mee goreng made from nazi and her very sweet mom, yas and her home made cookies and apple drink from yas' dad. Had a great time with all 3 of them, even though Meow's only there for a short while due to project. After which, dinner with Xiao Huang 2 (Liyi) and Da Jie at Swensen's. Again, tons of catching up and sharing my army tales with them. Hahaha. Then today, met WeiQi for brunch and again, had a fantastic time. I'm still very sorry that i only informed you about my enlistment one day before. Haha. Honestly, i haven't had this much fun in a long while and i really appreciate everyone for taking time off their schedule to meet me. It really means a lot to me. A few more meet ups to go and i can't wait!! Oh yes, today's the release of Kellie Pickler's self-titled sophomore album! Can't wait for my copy to be shipped from the States!!!

No comments: