Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's been a while and so far, army life isn't that bad. Trainings are getting more exhausting, but that's pretty much expected. Being in the army and spending 24/7 with all boys is really an eye-opening experience and i get to meet all kind of people. And i really mean it when i say that. People of ALL kind. Thus far, my bunk mates, or even the platoon mates, aren't that bad. One month plus down, around two more to go! Being away from the civilian world made me miss the friends a lot. There are times where i would sit on my bed looking at pictures of friends and family i pasted on the cabinet, and think about how much i'm miss them and how i'm not able to be there for them and it's just really depressing. But everyone has been really sweet and supportive, taking time to talk to me, sending sweet smses and all the little gesture to make the whole "being away from them" a lot more easier. Like yesterday, i get to meet cousin for breakfast at Delifrance. She prepared lychee jelly for me as well as a hand made card. The former didn't taste exactly how she expected but it's still really sweet of her and thank you for that cousin! Then at night, while at a wedding dinner, i received an unexpected call from Diana, all the way from the Philippines! I miss her like crap and it's so good to hear from her again. I really really really really miss this dear friend like shit and talking to her just remind me of all the good times we had. Anyhow, thank you once again everyone for being so accomodating and patient and sweet. I really appreciate all that everyone has done and am really thankful for their existence in my life. Lastly, my "Kellie Pickler"album finally arrived last week and i'm having a blast listening to all the new materials from my idol!! Haha.

No comments: