Sunday, July 6, 2008

I miss Diana. Like, real badly. Last week was pretty rough, and i don't know why (really, i have absolutely no reason to feel this way, but i just do) and i was missing Diana like nuts. Then 2 days later, she called. You have no idea how much that call means to me. No, i'm not in love with her, that's only in soap operas. She's just, such a great friend. Talking to her always make me feel so much better. Can i have her back in Singapore? Hopefully she'll find a Singapore boyfriend in the Phil to knock her up, so she'll have to marry here. No, i'm just kidding. I REALLY AM KIDDING. And, i miss school. It feels weird not being a student, after being one for so long. And, i want to buy Dolly Parton's cd, Backwoods Barbie, real badly. But they're not found anywhere in our tiny island. She's Dolly! Queen of Country! Wait, i forgot that not many people listens to country. Never mind. And, i can go on forever with my "And", it'll be never ending. My brain never stop thinking and i find myself with sudden surge of thoughts every single second. "I want to eat...", "I should buy ...", "What if ...", "Maybe ..." , "I want to learn ..." It never stops! But they're mostly pretty useless stuff, so i can just chuck them aside pretty easily. Man, i'm getting boring and bored. I'm just rambling on and on. Maybe i should get a one month job. Maybe.

No comments: