Monday, June 30, 2008

The mind is experiencing all these mixed emotions that it seemed impossible to pen it down. In all, it's the "ugh" period all over again, if i really have to find a suitable word to describe it all. I know it's not found in any dictionary in this world, but that really pretty much sums up everything for me. Let's see if i can get all these emotions sorted out in the next few days, and maybe then i'll be able to paint a whole picture of it. On a brighter note, today's the last day of work! I can't say that i'm all that excited over it because i'm officially unemployed (which will lead to going back to being the King of Cheap) and that i'll have to find something to do for 2 and a half months, which is pretty long in my opinion. I can't sit still for long before i start pulling off my hair. And, the people there are really nice, too nice at times even. Today's like a birthday party for me, deducting 15 years off my current age. I got little gifts from the colleagues, chocolates, really nice brownie (which tasted heavenly), famous teh tarik, addictive avocado with strawberry drink and wishes from friends wishing me for my last day at work. How fun is that?!?! Tell me about it. It's a tad sad to leave the nice people but i seriously can't stand that job any more. Initially, i find the whole idea of meeting new people every day that came as a package to being in customer service line very refreshing and interesting, but all that enthusiasm quickly dies down when you encounter one bad customer after another. But i gotta admit, i haven't had the best attitude towards the customers. If i were to rate myself in terms of posessing the skills and attitude required by someone in customer service line, i would probably get a 5 out of 10, or even 4 on some days. So, i guess it's all good that i'm no longer working there! Yeah, i guess that's all i'm gonna say about this. I really can't think of anything else to say actually. On a last note, i finally managed to complete Elizabeth Gilbert's autobio "Eat, Pray, Love" last week. I gotta say, it's hands down, probably the best (if not second) book i've ever read in my entire life. It's highly insightful, brilliantly written with a tad sense of humor here and there and very inspiring. I'm actually really inspired by it and i learn a lot from it. Fantastic book. Like a drag queen would say, "Fabuuuuuuuuuuuulous!"

No comments: