Saturday, June 23, 2007

Reason for the creation of this blog is still unknown, even to myself. It's done at the spur of the moment. If i have to find a reason for myself, i guess it'll be because of the realization that other than my conversations with Yas, Nazi and LeeLian, the frequency of me communicating in English is almost non-existent. By forcing myself to blog, i will at least know that i'm still billingual. English has always been an issue for me, ever since i was young. And coming from a chinese-speaking family, it sure is a struggle. I remember how when i was young, i couldn't even communicate fluently in English. I would have the frequent stammering and pausing to think of the word to use cause i only know the word in my mother tongue. Grades have remained consistently along the borderline and i'm just too lazy to do anything about it. Up till my last two years in fajar, where of course, i met the friends and also realizes the importance of English in today's society. Of course, all these couldn't be done without the help of the friends and a wonderful teacher. I think i've improve but i'm still not there yet. At times, i still struggle to find the right words to use but at least i can converse better with people. There's always room for improvement and advancement. Let's just hope i keep up with this blog and not let it be just another current favourite toy where i'll get bored of it and chuck it aside when a new one comes along.


And moving on, it's just a few days away from the release of the much anticipated album from my idol, Kelly Clarkson! Her third studio album, My December, is set to hit store in the US on 26th June. Since she is now considered an international superstar, i'm sure it won't be long before it's shipped to Singapore. Can't wait to have my own copy!

No comments: