Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh my god. Singapore finally won an Olympic medal after a gazillion years. I actually sat through the entire match without my eyes and butt. I may appear to be the least sporty person you'll ever find in any island but i do like to watch the Olympics. Especially gymnastic and diving. But anyway, it was such an intense match between Singapore and Korea's table tennis team. I even kept pushing back the meeting time with Yas cause i do not want to miss Singapore's defining moment in sports history. Okay, maybe i'm not that bad a singaporean after all. I was actually elated that they won. But the gold medal match will be against china, which i doubt they'll even stand a chance. But i'll still catch it though. Amazing competition. I think i nearly peed my pants while watching the match. Hahaha.

No comments: