Monday, January 28, 2008

Everything about my life right now seems so surreal. It's just like a bad nightmare that i desperately try to wake up from but to no avail. Actually, it's not that horrifying and i ain't that depress but the projects are driving me nuts. I haven't seen, or even talk, to anyone outside of the poly clique for the past week. And this is going to last till next monday, days before Chinese New Year. I don't even have time to go shopping for clothes, and have to resort to asking LeeLian to help me buy the one that i tried on when we went for late night shopping last friday. Even a tortoise has a more interesting life than me right now. I miss the friends terribly and my social life is frozen at zero. Not only is my social life non-existent, so is the time i get to spend watching TV. The only time i get to watch TV lately is every morning, those minutes while i was waiting to go to school. The school's library is slowly becoming my home instead of my real home. Gosh, i need to stop whining. Alright, enough of complaining and back to, what else but, the projectssss.

No comments: