Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gosh, i'm so disappointed in myself. IBS Solution Selling call was today, and i let the nerve got the best of me. I actually blanked out halfway through the conversation! I literally paused for 5 seconds, without speaking! Imagine doing that if you were to meet a client in the real world! And, i let my mind control my behavior. I was on the verge of throwing out my guts. Data Gathering Call went very well the other time but this time round, it's an utter mess. I know, i know, the grade ain't that bad. But i've set such high standards for myself, and yet i went there so unprepared. I guess the tutor is really nice, he didn't really deduct a lot of points for my mistakes, i presume. Haha. Good thing is, no more one-to-one presentation to the tutor! Nevertheless, this shall serve as a wake up call that i should be more prepared for Dining Etiquette and Cocktail Party! Anyway, was rushing for projects the past couple of day and finally managed to catch some breather today. So now, i'm going to continue reading Sidney Poitier's autobiography, The Measure of a Man. I'm about a quarter through and it's rather hard to digest, i must say. Mr Poitier is a man who has a lot of philosophy and his sentence structure sometimes seems like reading a poem. Haha. But it's okay, i'll still finish reading it. I have nothing but love for the school's library. It has EVERYTHING you're looking for!

No comments: