Thursday, January 17, 2008

Met the favourite people today! The last time all 4 of us met was last year! Hahaha, not literally a YEAR according to the calendar year but rather, december of year 2007. And we're in 2008 now! Anyhow, it was balls of fun! They're the umbrella of my life (ella ella eh eh). I turn to them whenever i need the shelter away from the crazy-at-time-mundane-at-time life. We didn't really do much actually. We just embrace the comfort of each other's company and talk. Talk about literally EVERYTHING. I even recommend Yas 2 indian novel, providing her a short synopsis of each book! See, i can just interpret from the pictures okay! I'm TRILINGUAL. Yeah right, hahaha. Yas doesn't like the camera too near her face. So we took it from AFAR~
My people! Anyway, it's time to bring back old school!! I'm just kidding. But i've been listening to really old songs lately. All from my favourite Britney. From "Ooops! I did it again" to "Hit me baby one more time..." to "Toxic". Everything! She never fail to produce hit songs. Lastly, i've decided that maybe, MAYBE, i might be an environmentalist! I guess the poly friends would agree with me on this one cause i tend to nag when they litter. And Bee call me "Rubbish Bin Minister". Heck, might as well live up to this name! Of course, i would want to change the word rubbish bin to environment! Hahaha. Wouldn't it be cool for someone who's NOT into politics to join? I need to start practising my wave now.

No comments: