Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Letter to the Zit

To: Zit-on-the-right-cheek

Hello there! It seems that you have decided to drop a bomb on me by surprising me with how huge you are. Well, it would be greatly appreciated if you could somehow evacuate out of my skin or at least minimize the amount of space you're occupying on my face by Sunday. That would be very lovely if you could do so because right now, the only prominent feature on my face is you, and it's making me feel hideous. So, please be gone as soon as possible, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. I know you're punishing me for reason i don't know, but i promise to take extra care of my skin from now on by downing more water and doing whatever things necessary. Thank you and i hope you find a better owner soon.

XOXO,
Owner of the face

ps: this letter is wrote with my utmost sincerity and sealed with tons of hugs and kisses!

No comments: