Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Life has been pretty much revolving around projects and presentations and tutorials lately so it has been pretty much monotonous so there's nothing much worth mentioning. School life aside, a blog entry recently posted by renown blogger, Xiaxue, catches my attention lately. The entry is about the few bloggers whom she think is the most disgusting, haha. I think it is really really cool for her to speak openly about her feelings, as defaming as some may sound. but if we were to strip away the sarcasm and negativity, everything is plain honesty, which is something very commendable. Well, of course i'm saying about all this because i'm not the one taking the jab but seriously, it is very hard to find someone who is so open about his/her view and thoughts. Anyway, i think this entry is worth checking out because it's rather funny at some parts.
.
All along, i've one issue which is bugging me. I have always wonder, how would i describe myself? It seems to me that everyone could easily write a whole chunk of essay describing themselves but i seriously suck at it whenever i try figuring it in my head. It's just some complicating that i just give up after a while. Maybe i should really crack my head and give it a try one of these day.

No comments: