Monday, July 2, 2007

If everyone is entitled to a wish per day, i would wish that my sweat glands wouldn't be so rich from tomorrow onwards and that the amount of sweat i produce each day would reduce by half. Amen to that! Projects deadline are drawing near and the tension is slowly building up. I think i should try and master the art of meditation soon so that i wouldn't be affected by my surrounding environment. And also, i need to inject some eagerness and enthusiasm in me so that i can concentrate on the tasks and instead of choosing to procrastinate. Sometimes, i just want too many things when i should be contempted with what i have. I don't know how to describe this feeling but it's really a pain in the butt. It just makes me so frustrated even though i know i'm the only one who could make things right. Anyway, i don't think i'm making any sense here so there's no point in continuing this topic.
.
Seriously, i have no idea why i even bother to log in today when i'm in such a foul mood and have absolutely nothing to talk about. I'm just sitting down here, staring at the screen blankly before squeezing out a few insignificant sentences half an hour later and none of which doesn't even reflect how i'm feeling.

No comments: