Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Met up with the other two attachment friends as well as Aunty Irene on Sunday for a movie and dinner. Watched The Condemned and i was bored to death in the cinema with the predictable storyline and constant fighting. Almost 90 percent of the film consists of violent - killing, punching, yelling, fighting and even more fighting. It's like, all the scriptwriter knows is write about, what else but, FIGHT! Damn boring. I've no idea why they chose to watch this movie but at least i know i should try to be more decisive in the future when i'm out with them, haha. Because i'm pretty sure i wouldn't choose a movie that is plain boring and predictable. Anyway, dinner at IMM's BaliThai. The fantastic food, wonderful ambience and the company make the dinner very enjoyable. I love their BBQ platter! It's great to meet up with the people from Motion Smith and it makes me miss the other colleagues a lot! Can't wait for study break to come so i can go down and join them for lunch soon. I don't know why but my attachment is one of the period i enjoy myself the most. I've nothing but praises for the colleagues over there. I miss how they would include me in their "gossip-behind-the-boss'-back" session, their smoking break, their sing-along-to-class-95 session and many more. Those are the memories. I really enjoy my 7 weeks stay there and i miss the nostalgic days. Okay, enough talking about them or else i would go on and on and this entry would never end. Anyway, some meaningless pictures.


The green curry has too much coconut for my liking.
The boneless chicken wing is suitable for lazyass people like me!

The platter!!!! I can't get enough of their marinated bbq squid. It's DAMN nice.

No comments: