Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I realized that the entries lately has been really short and random. Well, there isn't really anything worth mentioning either. You know, when you're having a 9 to 5 job, you're already switching to robot mode. So it's all boring and not worth mentioning. Sometimes, i wonder if i somehow shows my emotions too, openly? Cause today, i was just walking into another department and one of the temp was telling me how my smile is getting wider and wider everyday, cause work is ending in less that 2 weeks time. I got the exact same comment for my last job, around the last few days of work too! Oh well. But i am indeed happy, so nothing to complain about. hahaha. Customers are really putting my patience to the test lately. Other than my "happening" job, the other thing interesting in my life this week is reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Seriously this is, hands down, one of the BEST book i've ever read. And i've not even finish reading it! I love reading fiction, and still does, but autobiography has really spark some interest in me. This book is so well written, and so inspiring and i can feel that there's a change in me. It may not be obvious in the naked eyes, but i just felt it. Somewhere inside my mind, i felt a change, and i'm looking forward to discovering it. Alrighty, i think i better head back to my book now. At least it's better than me rambling on nothing here.

No comments: