Monday, June 16, 2008

It's a hectic day at work and right now, i have at least 20 pairs of eyes looking at me. Well, that's because i'm not serving any queue and they've been waiting for a very long time. Not that i don't want to call queue, but i don't have the access and knowledge, so it's really beyond my control. And i have people coming up to me every few minutes to question/shout (depending on their mood) as to why they are waiting for so long. But seriously, i can't do anything. I'm not Harry Potter or some wizard that i can somehow produce 10 more staff to help at counter. And lately, i'm really not in the mood to be courteous to customers. If they are fierce to me, i'm sorry, i ain't gonna be real nice. Well, i won't talk back or anything. But i'll just give them a really brief response without even looking at them. I just can't stand whiney people, though i'm one myself. So now i'm typing to pretend that i'm busy doing something, so that customer would see that i'm working, instead of gazing on the tv screen.

No comments: