Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ever since i've started work, i've this feeling that i'm putting on one kg per day. I feel and look fat. Disgusting. Haha. Might as well use all the money i earn to have some liposuction done. It's depressing knowing that you're gaining weight and, yes i know it's my fault, lazy to do something about it. I think i need to stop whining but i feel the desire to get this out of my chest.
.
Work on Tuesday morning was fun! Because of irresponsible people out there who decided to appear unannounced for the workshop held by the company over at a building near Great World City, i was asked to deliver their document there, TWICE! So i basically spent the first half of the day, on a cab, travelling to and fro between workplace and Teacher's Network simultaneously. Don't you just love such people at times? I know i do!

No comments: