Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I think i shall no longer talk about work cause all i'll do is complain and complain like an old hag. It's that bad! Well, i'm glad i have the friends. I know that they don't really go out at night so the fact that they are willing to meet me after work makes me so happy beyond words. It really means a lot and though it's only a really short meet up, it definitely chased away the blues temporary (it always return during work) and makes me really chirpy. And i feel so bad that Meow has to sacrifice her show just to wait for me. Much thanks!
.

MTV Video Music Award was held last Sunday at Las Vegas and i'm sure the talkabout was definitely Britney's comeback performance. I was so looking forward to it for i really hope she get her act together and pulls off a good one to show the world that our iconic pop princess (though a mama now) still has what it takes to be a pop sensation. But the performance was lacklustre and she seems so lost. I feel so bad. The media, of course, takes this opportunity to dig on her again and i just feel so bad for her. She used to be on the top but these few years, she simple became a target of the media frenzy. I hope her comback would come real soon cause her first single "Gimme More", off her very much stalled-yet-anticipated studio album, is really catchy! Very much of a dance track ( i know, not my type, but still it's good) and it's already blasting mainstream radio chart. For those who haven't heard of it, seriously, where have you been hiding?
.
Another news making the headline was of course, none-other than current teen sensation and Disney's biggest star, Vanessa Hudgen's nude photo leaking onto the web. Poor girl. For a minute, she has that girl-next-door image who is the on and off-screen girlfriend of another Disney star, Zac Efron. Now, she's just the girl who takes naked pictures of herself for her boyfriend. Poor girl and goodbye to money-making Disney. I wonder what is wrong with people lately. I mean, if you're real eager to show your boyfriend your body, show him in real life then! What's the point of taking a 2D picture? Being a celebrity sure comes with a price. But it's not all hate for Vanessa Hudgen i guess because she just made all teenage boys' wildest fantasy comes true.

1 comment:

yishi said...

don't tell me you saw Vanessa Hudgen's nude photo?!