Saturday, September 15, 2007

Met up with Jade last night after work at Jurong East to have dinner cause the both of us simply have too much bad things to complain about. Initially, the plan was to eat at Long John since she’s having the cravings for it but because yesterday was also the released of our result, we thought we might want to have something better. Therefore, we end up having dinner at this Korean fast food joint which I can’t remember the name. Frankly speaking, this is actually my first time tasting Korean food! I feel like a country bumpkin, haha. I don’t know why, Korean dishes never seems to fascinate me. But it was rather good actually, except the kimchi. Simply not to my likings. Oh, I am a fan of their deep fried assorted mushrooms! Really really good! It’s definitely therapeutic to load off all the unhappiness at work and share it with someone and knowing that I’m not the only one with crappy co-workers. We actually spent hours just talking about our bad experience from the eatery, to the library, to plaza’s NTUC and the interchange. Of course, we talked about other happier, light-hearted things we well cause we aren’t two cynical whiners, in case some of you don’t know that. Haha. Overall, I had a fantastic night and I’m definitely looking forward to the next! Speaking of which, yesterday was the released of the results as mentioned earlier. Satisfactory is the word, I guess. Well, I didn’t fare that badly for those that I thought I would but there are also a couple which did not reached the expectation. So it’s pretty much good and bad all mixed together. Oh well, it’s already over so time to move on! Bibim bap, i think that's the spelling.

No comments: