Monday, September 24, 2007

Going to work can be such a chore at times. The mood practically plummeted to below ground level with the thought of having to see that particular person again. I seriously don't appreciate having a person of equal level as me ordering me about and asking me to clean her shit for stuff she don't want to do. If i have to use a vocabulary to describe how annoying she is, i seriously doubt i can because the word is going to be too profound and beyond my limit. I am personally anti-confrontation ( i hope to think so ) but there is a limit to everything. And i am at the brim of the maximum level i can withold so on the day which i wake up on the wrong side of the bed and she has to provoke me on such a day, i seriously don't mind sharing a piece of my mind with her. The "Ernestiousnism", as i would like to call, quoted from the renown philosophy Confucianism. Everytime she says something irritating, i tend to practise the art of ignorance and though i may seem rude by not "following her order", i think it's better than replying her for one has no idea the capability of their retorting skills. And i don't really want to risk having a bad image among the other colleagues cause, afterall, i'm going to work there till school starts. I seriously need to learn how to pretend that she doesn't even exist! I can definitely say that any form of friendship between us is impossible, haha.
.
Let's put work aside and talk about my favourite thing - Country music! There's so much going on with the country scene these few weeks with the released of new materials by several top-notched artistes! Firstly, the video for Carrie Underwood's inspirational single, So Small, is finally released! This is an obvious sign to show that the album is dropping soon! Haha, yes, October 23! Can't wait! Here are a few screencaps.




Man! Does she look like she's about to use to F word or what? Haha.
Next up, the legendary country diva finally returned to the country scene and released her 31st (!!) studio album, Duets, featuring collaborations with REALLY famous singers in each song. The first single was the remake of Kelly Clarkson's Because of You and i really love the song that has the country twist to it. You can do no wrong with Reba! This single stormed up the chart and Kelly and Reba even went on to Oprah to performed it recently! Other collaborators include Justin Timberlake, Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney, LeAnn Rimes. Doesn't all these names gave you the slightest temptation to purchase this album or what? And the album is really awesome. Reba is 52! She doesn't even look her age (i know there's airbrushing and stuff but she really looked younger than her age when she's on tv) !

My two favourite singers!

Next up, Rascal Flatts is releasing their new album within days!! ARGH. So damn many albums to buy but i'll only allow myself to purchase Carrie's since i've already gotten so many album this year. I'm such an idol junkie. But it's worth it though! Haha. But it sure doesn't hurt spreading music around! Rascal Flatts never fails to produce memorable charttoppers from their albums - including God Bless The Broken Road, My Wish, Me & My Gang, What Hurts The Most and just recently, Take Me There. I'm sure this will be as good as their previous few!

Lastly, country has recently found themselves another rising starlet ( other than my Pickler, of course ) who already gotten 2 consecutive top 5 hits under her belt - Tim McGraw and Teardrops on My Guitar. She is a force to be reckon with and honestly speaking, her album is packed with hits! My absolute favourite is Mary's Song (Oh My My My) and you simply got to listen to it! LeeLian, who apparently and obviously ain't a country listener, is now deeply addicted to this song. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot!

Okay, enough of my country music rambling. I want all their albums! Well, shall see first. If there's surplus from my shopping trip, maybe i'll get Reba's!

No comments: