Friday, December 7, 2007

Everything I do today was about one word – “late”. Slept in unknowingly till 8.30 this morning, and only managed to reach the 9.30 revision lecture at 9.45. You might think that it’s only a mere 15 minutes but the lecture already ended then. Pfft. So went for breakfast with the clique before going for class discussion, again. But more things are being settled today, which is a good thing. Well, actually it’s because the opposition parties weren’t around. Hahahaha. I thought this meeting would last around 2 hours, so I already made plans prior but who knew, I was dead wrong. But I left halfway through though, cause I was, again, late. Wanted to take a cab there but for five minutes, none stopped for me. Then the friend, being really nice, told me to take a bus and save my money instead. So the moment I walked back towards the bus stop, two person after me managed to hail a cab each, within 5 seconds! What the hell! Never mind. So in the end, I was late for, well, VERY long. Hahaha. I’m so sorry! By the way, I went out with the dear friend whom I’ve not gone out with for about a YEAR. That’s a really long gap since the last meet up. Yeap, it’s none other than the clucky Wei Qi! Well, at least we managed to meet up, it definitely beats not even being able to meet. So with 2 growling stomach, we went for a really late lunch at Waraku Japanese Restaurant at Marina Square. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m starving or otherwise, but the food taste damn good. Hahahaha. It’s so good to see the best friend after so long, and I had a fantastic time chatting with her. Well, the food may be good but the service is like, non-existent! Hahahaha. No one bother to take our order and no one is around to ask for the bill too! After lunch, we shopped around the mall and those nearby (citylink and raffles), caught Barney live in action (how cool is that. I wished I had gotten his autograph) before going to Azabu Sabo for dessert as well as to rest our aching feet. I had Matcha Milkshake and it’s SOOO good! Luckily WeiQi hates it, so I don’t need to share. Hahahahaha! Hers’ was pretty weird, cause underneath the ice cream and toppings, the rest are all plain jelly. Like, TONS of plain jelly. Hahahaha. Wanted to have dinner but were too bloated so decided to go home. Well, service there was good though. I think they refilled our green tea about, ten times? Hahaha. Really quick when it comes to that, like every 3 minutes interval, one waitress will pop out. It’s such a great day, though I was dead beat by the time I come home. Had a GREAT time laughing, crapping, reminiscing, chatting and bitching with the friend. Well worth each and every second and penny. Can’t ask for more, just that hopefully, there’ll be more such meet up!

No comments: