Saturday, December 15, 2007

The paper yesterday was such a "breeze", the term "common test" is now taboo. Maybe i should inform all the friends, so that they'll be aware not to ask, because i'll take each opportunity to whine like a spoilt brat. Anyhow, shall think about it no more because it's the term break! Doesn't it sound nice? I mean, break = holiday! I am happy that it's the break now but at the back of my head, i know that there's tons of projects that needs to be done. Literally, TONS of it. I ain't lying. So after yesterday's paper, met Nazi and WeiQi and the newly opened CoffeeBean outlet at RailMall for what else, but their coffee. Just a short meet up but i enjoyed EVERY single second of it. Like i've said many many times, seeing the friends is therapeutic, and it works especially well after going through such crappy paper. See! I'm whining again! Haha. Had loads of fun laughing hysterically with the friends and i'm sure the whole place was packed with our noise. It's so much fun and there's times where i've to try and hold myself together so as to prevent myself from snorting. I tend to do that when i laugh too hard, and it's bad! I can't laugh like normal people, i wonder why. I either snort like a pig or i shriek like a horse. How amusing. Anyway, can't wait for the next meet up with the friends! I'm always anticipating such activites!
Today, went out with the lovely Diana for lunch and shopping at town. Fruitless trip - how depressing. Anyway, it rained just as we were thinking about having coffee, and everything from then on turns really bad. Everywhere becomes congested. Every cafe we went to were jam packed and full house. We finally end up in Aji Tei (though we initially thought of COFFEE) for drink and light snack. The crowd was crazy everywhere. Definitely dampens the initial mood a little. But we had fun afterall, and that's all that matters.

No comments: