Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I am jealous. Green with envy. Because Spice Girls are having their reunion tour EVERYWHERE but not here in Singapore. I know it's weird to like them but, whatever. I mean, they are the Spice Girls! My brothers and i used to jump around to their songs (especially Wannabe) just like how kids nowadays jump to those of Hi5. Ah, the memories. Hahaha. I'm CRAZY over the girls back then and they are my very first idols! My favourite is always Posh Spice, aka Victoria Beckhams. It's so sad to be listener of english music sometimes, even worse when i'm listening to country music, because the artists seldom come to this tiny little dot slightly above the equator. Maybe i should just force myself into being fan of, erm, Rainie? Well, you get my point. Those people promote in Singapore literally on an annual basis. Okay, i'm blabbering nonsense like no other. That's what you get when i'm stucked at home studying for the upcoming test. I become boring. Not that i am interesting on other days, but i become MORE boring than i already am. Maybe i should add some thrills to my life after the common test. First up in the list? I'm gonna pull a Britney! I'll shave off all my hair! Pfft. I'm becoming delusional.

No comments: