Friday, December 28, 2007

Look what Jade just showed me this afternoon on youtube!
It's my hand!! Hahahahaha.
And that's me, in the circle! Hahahahahahahaha. This is so wrong.
Pretending to be in an office meeting when i've no idea what's going on most of the time.
I'm so not formal looking. I want to hide.
First, my character is called "Richard". Such an old name. Fine. Then i'm 27, old. Never mind. But, why is my chinese name "Tan Chong Ming"? This is one of the worst chinese name ever, those that'll get constantly teased while growing up. It's like, if you're those superstitious uncle who is a habitual gambler, would you call your son "Tan Fa Cai" or "Money Tan"? Definitely not! But fine, since it's ficticious after all.


And lastly, the one last thing i don't wish to see - close up. "Pui"! Hahaha. I can't help but burst out laughing each time i see this video. Congrats to Jade, Bee and Van for being shortlisted, and i sure hope they get the top prize cause i'll stand to benefit! Hahaha.

No comments: