Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My mind is currently occupied with projects, projects, more projects, and Britney Spears. "Piece of me" and "Radar" keeps playing in my head as and when, and i don't know why. Conflicts are inevitable in group work. Imgaine the amount and intensity of it when you're having CLASS discussion for ONE project. Tell me about it. It's like holocaust all over again, but in a class. Anyway, finally met Aunty Irene yesterday for lunch at the Han's cafe near Motion Smith (the best attachment office!) and passed her the gift which has been resting at my place for a while now. I'm guilty of it! Damn. I forgot i have quiz for Appreciating Artwork this Thursday, even though i was just reminded today. Alright, Renaissance , here i come! This entry is crap. Argh. I need more inspiration!

No comments: