Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am seriously worn out right now. Had Napfa yesterday, which of course, i didn't pass. At least i tried my best. Then i had my acting debut today, hahaha. Spent the entire afternoon shooting and only reached home at 7.30. It's not fun when lesson starts at 8 today and was feeling sore from all the running yesterday. Acting is not fun and it's weird having that big camera right at your face. Managed to shoot majority of the scene today except a couple, which will be shot tomorrow afternoon. And i can't change my shirt! That is definitely not something i would do, hahaha. But i must say that the Film and Media studies students are really good at what they're doing, though i don't understand any shit they're talking about. Okay, i'm tired and blogging nonsense. Will update once my brain is more awake.

No comments: