Thursday, November 1, 2007

I don't really know how to describe my feelings right now. It's fluctuating every second and i confuse myself at times. Wasn't really in a great mood today but thankfully, i was able to meet up with Meow for a good old session of "Ernest whining with Dr Meow". Initially, i thought that buying some chocolate stuff would cheer me up even though i wasn't a chocolate person. But not only does it make me feel worse than i already am, the sweetness of that brown substance is giving me toothache. Whoever that says chocolate makes one happy need to have their theory tested out again. Maybe endorpines are made-beliefs. Alright, pardon me for feeling cranky. Anyway, i was complaining non-stop to Meow and to shut my mouth, she treated me a can of soya milk! Haha, cause amonst all the stuff that i am complaining, i added that instead of having jack's place for lunch, we ended up eating FourLeaves' bread with my water bottle empty. Hahaha, thanks Meow for putting up my whining session! I simply miss the friends a lot. And chocolate still sucks.

No comments: