Friday, November 16, 2007

This week has been like taking an emotional roller-coastal ride with the rushing of projects to meet deadline one after another. Literally zonked out right now. Throughout this week, i tend to find myself on the brim of snapping whilst during project discussion, which is a bad thing for the group mates are mostly the friends as well. Seriously, i don't know what's making me so tensed up lately and it's scaring me a little cause those emotions are ugly. Think it's time to loosen up a little, which of course does not include binging on food, as much as i would love to, cause it will only create more headaches for me. NAPFA is next week and i seriously don't even give a thought about it cause i've been lazy for the past 3 years and it'll be too late to do any form of "training" right now. I'm just going to go there for the sake of having the word "participated" in my cert rather than a "FAIL". IBS is next week and unlucky me (maybe a blessing in disguise for all i know) is going to be the first to have my data gathering call for week 2. The idea of having to act like a phony salesperson and talk in an exaggerative way creeps the hell out of me. But i'm gonna try my best cause 1) it's 30% of the overall module, 2) it's a one-to-one assessment with the tutor, which can save on the embarrassment of pretending in front of the whole class, and 3) it's just all about the acting. I shall imagine myself to be, erm, Adam Sandler for a day? I don't know! I don't have any favourite actor, hahahaha. Never mind, i shall just imagine i'm just acting. No stress Ernest. Just don't stammer and talk like a monotonous machine-gun like i tend to when i'm nervous. Crossing the fingers! Lastly, have i say how much i love Appreciating Artwork as my IS module? It is freaking interesting and i have gained immense knowledge regarding art. Every week, i just look forward to attending Ms Wendy's lesson cause she's really expressive and witty and her lesson is never boring. I seriously can't wait for the project to start cause we get to go to the Singapore Art Museum, for free! And admire those BEAUTIFUL art pieces.

No comments: