Friday, February 15, 2008

Birthday came early this year, all thanks to the parents!! Love it. Love the present, love the parents even more. Anyhow, the past couple of days isn't really all colorful and interesting and fun-filled because the exams are just round the corner and i've been slacking my lazy ass off like nobody's business! Damn boy, time to wake up and pull up your socks! Hahahaha. It's the last semester and i better not let my lazy gene ruin everything. Went out with Liyi to town on the day before Valentine's at a last minute notice from me. Thank you so so much. Help my brother shopped for his valentine's present cause he's too busy at camp to shop for his girlfriend. Seriously, i didn't know that an earring stand would be so hard to find! And it's weird to be carrying it around in that plastic bag that couldn't look any worse. Hahaha, but i'm doing all that cause my birthday present's at stake. Bribery really works on me, seriously. Hahaha. But it's all good though, cause i get to eat Tom Yum noodle! I've been craving it for a long long time. Tom Yum is like heaven on earth! Hahaha, i'm exaggerating. At least i've found a Tom Yum partner in Liyi! Looking forward to our next meet up already!!
*
Finally bought Leona Lewis' Spirit album after comtemplating for quite some time and honestly, it's really really good! I'm sorry if i like to repeat my words but i'm just trying to emphasize how good it really is. I'm absolutely in love with this powerhouse's vocals. She is simply amazing and her falsetto, that's the bomb y'all! Hahaha. There are so many masterpieces in this beautifully put-together album. She's definitely on par to being the next Whitney or Mariah, or even greater simply because of her humble personality.
*
Lastly, was watching Animal Planet just now and just before the show comes to an end, i was shown an image of a horny monkey's penis. That is absolutely disgusting and freaked me shitless. I mean, come on! Showing them mate would be a much better scene than an erected penis, cause there wouldn't be any close up to the private hoo-hoo! Gosh. Don't get me wrong. I love watching Animal Planet. It's fascinating and educating and i really learn a lot by watching those documentary but please, a hoo-hoo shot could be passed without complain. Hahaha. Alrighty, gotta head back to the books cause there's celebration for grandma's birthday tomorrow and i won't have time to study.

No comments: