Saturday, February 9, 2008

Went on a visiting spree today, going from one relative's place to another to see people i'm supposedly related to but somehow, only sees each other on an annual basis. I guess it's an adult affair, where they'll do their catching up and stuff while we kids just munch on snacks and grow fat. Was bored to tears, cause i've decided to stop gambling this year due to my losing streak over the years. Therefore, i invited babe over to my place when she's free in the evening. We talked a bit, had dinner (me) and then suddenly, we thought of something fun to do!! You would never imagine how wacky we could get. Hahaha. We actually end up plucking my eyebrows! Hahaha, trimmed it to sound nicer. Well, it may seem pretty normal but LeeLian has absolutely ZERO experience in doing that! Hahaha. We nearly took 10 minutes to pluck off the first, erm, what's that thing called? Brow? Hair? Whatever it is, you get my point. But she's good at it and now, i got nicely trimmed eyebrow! Though it doesn't seems to differ, at least it's still neater now. Hahahaha. I was SO scared that i might end up eyebrow-less! After that, with my swollen brow, we watched The Notebook on Channel 5 before babe goes home. It's fun!! Hahaha. Anyway, word at home is that LeeLian is my girlfriend, cause my uncle saw us once and spread it to EVERYONE during Chinese New Year. I spent all 3 days of Chinese New Year clarifying it but to no avail. Therefore, i just gave up and let them believe what they want to, hahahaha. I'm just so tired of explaining! Hahaha. Lastly, I think people are scared of my entire family during Chinese New Year cause my grandma, leader of the "Huang" clan, will lead her entire entourage to the relatives' place and EVERYTIME, whoever outsider at the relative place will flee at the sight of the amount of people we have. But it's fun though, cause i don't really talk to the paternal side (grandma's the exception), and it's a good time to bond. Okay, i'm beat from all the visitings. Happy Chinese New Year!!!
*My image lies on the hand on these 2*
*The process. I know, it looks damn gay. But firstly, we're bored and secondly, it's better to be well groomed!*
*LEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

No comments: