Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sometimes, i wonder if i'm the one who inflict all the pain to myself. I'll admit that i'm a vain pot. Hell yeah i am, at times. Hahaha. That's something i don't want to deny. But what frustrates me about myself was the fact the i bought a shoe that is one size smaller cause all the bigger size were SOLD OUT at EVERY outlet i went to and thus, i wobble throughout the entire day. It's like Cinderella's stepsister trying desperately to fit into the glass shoe. Hahaha. I know, stupid stupid me. I'm willing to suffer the pain just to wear the shoe i like. And, i bought pants that fit the waist perfectly, thus limiting the amount of chinese new year goodies i can take in. I keep having self-dialogue in my brain "eat more bah kua and you'll bust the seam", and stuffs that are some sort similar. I KNOW! Why do i do that to myself? I'm such a dumbass. Hahahaha. But chinese new year's fun, with all the red packets! Hahaha. And i love catching up with my favourite cousin!

No comments: