Thursday, February 28, 2008

The past week has been nothing but fruitful. Met a lot of the friends, did tons of chatting and did some pretty meaningful stuff together! Tuesday, met up with Liyi and HuiYing and went to IKEA cause Miss Ng needs to get a box to keep her stuff. I finally got to try the meatball there, something that got almost everyone around me raving about. Actually, it's just a-okay for me. I don't know, it taste so, manufactured! Hahahaha. But the sauce is good though, and i love potatoes. Nothing can go wrong with potatoes. See, that's where most of the 16.1 kg of fats came from!! Chilled at Plaza's Starbucks before heading to Causeway Point for some light shopping. That's all i can reveal though. Hahaha. Then on Wednesday, which was yesterday, went to CaliFitness gym with Diana for some "workout". That inverted comma there is because the word workout just doesn't seem to associate well with me. Did some exercise there, made a fool outta myself a little and sweat like a pig. It's fun though, especially since i've been accumulating pounds ever since, erm, well i can't seem to remember the last time i exercised. We initially wanted to try their Yoga class for fun but we got the time mixed up and missed it. There's this equipment that trains your inner thigh, and gosh, that posture is, classy? I look like i'm in some giving birth course! Hahaha. I'm sorry if i sound "noob" or something but some equipments there are just too funny! I don't know why but my heartbeat tends to accelerate a teeny bit too fast. Was on this threadmill thing and the acceptable heartbeat rate should be around 100 plus, and mine was like 180! It keeps sending me the message that i should slow down to reduce the rate but no matter how slow i was, the best i could drop to was the 160 region. Hahahahahaha. Honestly, i've no idea why. The next half of the day was to be kept confidential for a while. Then it came today! Met up with Diana in the early afternoon to get some stuff at Marina Square before heading to Chinatown to assemble with the rest of the Poly clique to celebrate my birthday in advance! We had Yum Cha's dim sum buffet and boy, that was filling!! I definitely had a blast today with the poly "bestie" (i used "bestie" because it sounds so high school but i can't seem to think of any other word right now with my eyes half shutting) and i am so grateful and thankful to have them with me all through the 3 years of Poly life. They have brought me tons of wonderful memories and laughters and all i can hope for is to be friends for life. Jade, Bee and Van got me this really cool tee from GAP as well as $40 voucher for this electronic shop, which they've won from the school's marketing competition, because they know that i want to get an mp3 player. I love all of it dearly and i can't thank all of them enough for turning up.
Seriously, if anyone were to serve any more dim sum to me, i would have puke right at their face. Hahaha

Bee looking, erm, highly sophisticated. Bee, in an attempt to drain away the honey in her guilin gao, dropped the entire dessert into her congee. Damn. Disgusting. And we laughed like mad. The guys. Eugene and Yong Ming, the one who never fails to crack joke. Funny or not. And, Yong Ming is the first ever friend i made in Poly!
Immediately after lunch-cum-dinner, we carried our pregnant stomach for some dessert. Come on, we're just a few steps away from these mouth watering desserts. How can we give it a go, when all through the 3 years, the topic that never fails to be brought up is definitely F&B. I swear i was verging on exploding but i still somehow manages to shove it inside of me. Maybe it's because of the hapiness i'm feeling! Hahaha.
Also, how can we forget a group shot! Well, i don't think that alley serve as the best background but it's the only place we could find at that time. And Yong Ming looked highly hilarious in that picture, in which all of us conclude that he looks like some passerby who somehow gets into this picture.
Then it's the 3 of us on the way back home.
Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so glad that everyone turned up and i definitely had a fan-freaking-tastic day!

No comments: