Monday, February 18, 2008

Grandma's birthday celebration on Saturday went great. We had buffet, which taste really bad. The vegetable i had was like chewing on rubber. The adults had their mahjong and bonding session, the kids watches horror movie and play games while i, STUDY FOR MCOM EXAM! All i can do is - sigh! Haha. I was reading and dozing off at the same time the entire day. Anyhow, my cousin baked a really unique cake for Grandma and it's very cute! No pictures though, thanks to my absent-mindedness. Hopefully the uncle will remember to send us the pictures. When it's time to unwrap the present, ours (as in me and my brothers) is very popular! Hahaha. Grandma love love love it and she beamed so bright, i thought i'm gonna go blind! Hahaha. Okay, i'm exaggerating .But she love it. And what makes me even more satisfied, is that i am the mastermind behind the present! Hahaha. It's 2 picture frame, with all the family photos inside. It's now up on the wall of grandma's place now. And everyone was surrounding grandma, looking at the pictures. They wanted me to kiss grandma when i handed her the present, but i was too shy cause EVERYONE around was looking. Hahahahaha. I'm shy!!! Then after dinner, we lao yu sheng and had cheap champagne. Of course, there's a lot of phototaking. I swear my smile is as fake as it can get. Grandma's like the minister that day, everyone demanding to take picture with her. We all LOVE grandma. Hahahaha. Hopefully can get the picture by this weekend.
.
MCOM's paper today. Rather disastrous. I don't really want to say it's very disastrous cause i'll be lying but still, there's still a certain level of difficulty. I don't really know what to expect from this semester's result when it's released, cause there's nothing i'm confident about. Never mind. Shall get over this stage first before i start whining. 2 more to go!!

No comments: