Friday, February 22, 2008

Picturesssssssssssssssssssss!
11 February 2008, with the favourites!
The host.
Activities include reading (not fictional books but rather magazines),
snacking (trying to act all healthy but the grape actually taste like shit. it's sour!)
gossiping. or scolding yas. i don't know. cause both happen quite a lot. hahahaha.checking out Meow's new phone. playing this, erm, cube which got everyone bored within 5 minutes.Pillow slamming, not fight.Meditating?! Well, only crazy people like Yas needs to do that. Us, saint ones, are pardoned. Hahahaha. I'm just kidding! We made her pose like this.

And then we embarked on our 260 picture taking.
Until we found a CORPSE! Hahahaha.

See! Nazi and I were trying to act all CSI and stuff, but of course we failed miserably.
And picture taking continue.







Sisterly love!!

Nazi begging us to take her play swing for the 258th time.
And Meow begs her to shut up. Hahahaha. Can anyone ever believe me now?




I take nice candid shots. I KNOW!!! Hahahahaha.
Well, at least i took it better than Meow, when she shot me. That is why i'm not posting it here.

Then it's back to reading.
And reading.




Final shot. Well, of course it's not arranged accordingly. I'm just too lazy to do that. LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!

No comments: