Thursday, March 6, 2008

Met up with my godma today. Yes, Aunty Irene is my godma, officially. No, not sugar mummy. And no, i did not sell my soul to her or whatever shit. Hahahahahaha. She brought me out for my birthday treat and we had Din Tai Fung for lunch. I thought that place is supposed to be better than Chrystal Jade but i was proved wrong. The food there is actually pretty bad. Or is it just the branch at Raffles City Shopping Centre? Oh well, anyhow, she ordered so much that when we left, i could literally felt the food at the brim of my oesophagus and my belly is stretched to its maximum. She, ordered Xiao Long Bao which comes in 5, and only ate one while i have to gobble up the other 4!! All the dishes she order, i have to eat the larger portion, which gets pretty disgusting after a while because all i see in those food are fats and lards. Hahahahaha. Then, she gave me red packet as well as Colbie Caillat's cd, Coco!! Well, the CD was purchased spontaneously though. That's because we're at That CD Shop and they have this promotion where you buy 3 CDs for $50, and that she only wanted to buy 2 - Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli - thus she asked me to choose one for myself. It's a hard decision i must say, especially for the music jukie that i am. I was having mental debates over Jordin Sparks, Simple Plan, One Republic, Colbie Caillat and Amy Whinehouse. In the end, i settled for Coblie's. Haven't listen to it yet but i will, very soon. I think her song "Bubbly" totally won me over and her new single, Realize, is really growing on me. Oh, saw cousin there and we did the fastest catching up anyone can do. I miss her so so much. So there, my day out with gan ma! Well, i guess i need some getting used to cause it's so weird calling people by that. Hahahaha. Alrighty, that's all for today i guess. Yeap, my life's kinda boring. Pfft.
I'm in love with American Idol again! Haven't settled for a favourite because everyone this year is so different and unique, which i like!! I literally like almost all the performances. But based on early predictions, i would place my money on David Archuleta and Brooke White. But i'm usually wrong though. Hahahahahaha. Kellie Pickler's gonna make an appearance this season! YAY! Hahahaha, shut up Ernest. You're 20. No longer allowed to do the Yay Yay thing.

No comments: