Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some delayed pictures from previous outings. First up, zoo!! HuiYing's excited about her new camera, and i mean, she's REALLY excited about it.
I have to take picture with this signboard, which i don't really know how to, since it's flat and pretty, dead.




See, i told ya, she's excited about the camera!!

But at least they come in handy. Ohh, love is in the air! Hahaha. HuiYing take good pictures y'all!

I'm curious as to what goes through the white tiger's head when it's close to feeding time and there's tons of walking flesh just across you. Hmm.

This little thing, came up behind us out of a sudden, and scare the hell outta me and huiying that we ran. Hahahaha.
Some oversea tourist thinks they're funny but giving a loud shriek at these two poor birds out of a sudden. I wish that they somehow would flap their gigantic wings onto their face and show them who's the boss! Respect the animals people! Schmuck!



I'm literally raining sweat like a waterfall. Cool huh?
HuiYing and her best companion. Aww!



I HATE REPTILES. They give me goose pimples.
Gotta be my favourite picture of the day. Just happened to pass this little dragonfly by and asked HuiYing to snap it.

I'm forced to take a picture with my favourite animal. But it's okay, i really like them a lot!!
How can you not like a giraffe!!!

Sigh, i guess they're feeling way cooler than us.


Llamas! They have pretty pretty long eyelashes that can charm every male in the house! Haha.


My birthday surprise!

Look at my gigantic card. Love it to death!

Thank you!

Dinner treat at Secret Recipe.

Before heading to Underwater World!!
I'm way beyond excited. Great times!

No comments: