Wednesday, March 19, 2008

*Xiao Huang and Xiao Huang number 2's lazy day*
On 18 March, Xiao Huang asked Xiao Huang 2 out cause he was bored stiff.
They met and went for lunch. The Soup Spoon it was.
Velvety Mushroom something for soup. When you don't know how to pronounce something, just say those that you know of. As dumb as it may sound. I'm sure they know what i want.
Smoked ham and cheese for entrée.
Soup was great. For Xiao Huang, that is, since he have big love for this fungus.
Xiao Huang 2, on the other hand, had a hard time consuming it.
Sandwich was fantastic. Coleslaw was disgustingly weird.
Then the two shopped around Heeren aimlessly, afterall, it's a window shopping trip.
Time check, time for tea!
Really, two people with nothing but time on their hand.
Head to Marina Square, after detour at Esplanade Mall.
Changing Appetite. 50% on cakes.
Definitely suits Xiao Huang, King of Cheap.
Shared a large jug of lychee drink and Oreo Cheesecake.
Chat and took pictures. Tons of it.
Have loads of fun.
And the sun is setting.
The day of Xiao Huang and Xiao Huang 2.
Lazy afternoon of 2 people with extra time on hand.
But it's still fun.
Xiao Huang had fun!

We're bored. Or, i'm bored.

Yum. It's literally, filled with mushroom bits.



That's about all that Liyi finishes.


Even the bus is so boring. Not a single soul. Or, simply said, no interesting people to look at. You know, like those aunty with noisy kid so i can stare at with an annoyed look the entire time. At least it still keeps me occupied. But on an empty bus, there's NOTHING.
Of course, there's Liyi to camwhore with.
Esplanade Mall.
Shoot. I smell something bad.
OH! Hong Kong feet ah! (The ah! is supposed to be pronounced with that cantonese dialect) I know, not funny.
And i'm joking Liyi! Hahaha. I don't have foot fetishes. And see how harmless i look. Pui. I'm VERY VERY interested in this but no one wants to watch it. Come on! It's songs from QUEEN and ELTON JOHN!!! You know, Bohemian Rhapsody?!?! I need to make friends with more people who listens to English songs man! Coolios art pieces.
Sexy!

Tea time!
I know the recipe. Ice cube + canned lychee syrup + canned lychee flesh + blender. Really, it tastes like this. Now, i can join Hell's Kitchen, can't i? I can't wait for Chef Ramsey to scold me a "BIG FAT USELESS COW!". You got to watch that show for hilarious mouth diarrhea session.

Liyi say my eyes finally looked big. Thank you, but i don't have small eyes. They are just weigh down by fats on my eyelids. That why it's drooping low.

I look disturbingly eerie in this candid shot.
I wanted to post a funny picture of Liyi, but Meow once commented that i like to put "unglam" pictures of my friends so i've decided to play nice. I hope.



I asked Liyi if those pillows are dirty and guess what she did? She smelled it. Thanks for clearing my doubt! Hahahahahahahaha.


Thank you!

No comments: