Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I have a confession to make. I am deeply obsessed with ban mian. Very much so to the extent that i eat it at least once a week. Just one bowl of it with a spoonful of chilli padi is enough to cheer me up. Am i nuts? Whatever. Ban mian = delicacy.

I hate conflicts. They drive me nuts. And don't attempt to make me the messenger cause i'll snap. I'm not saying who's right or who's wrong but by not talking may not necessarily change the situation when everyone hangs out together everyday. Anger may be felt on direct paties but pain is felt by the people around. Pretend nothing happened or continue sulking till 10 years down the road. Two choices, one answer.

Shopping is good. Having sales is better. Went present shopping with diana and joanne and it's fun! 3 birthdays in a week. I’m fucking broke.

I’m feeling random and restless. I wish I had the motivation to blog a whole essay but I’m too lazy to exercise the brain cells today. If I were to blog about what goes through my mind everyday, I think I’ll probably post a hundred times each day cause random nonsensical thoughts are always flashing on my mind.

No comments: