Friday, October 12, 2007

After a month plus of living like a zombie, today finally marks the last day of work! I seriously didn't know that i was so excited until one of the colleague told me that i beamed with joy today. Hahahaha. Did i mention before that i have a very very pretty colleague who just graduated from University? Yes, my only consolation from this work experience. And no, i'm not lusting over her, as jade said. Working with a bunch of psychologists is never fun for you'll never understand their joke. "I'm going to molopolize everyone!" turns out to be so funny that eveyrone roars with laughter. Maybe i'm just too dumb, but whatever. Haha. The words they use make me feel like my english standard is as high as a pre-school kid. At least i don't need to wake up at 6 every morning for the time being. But i might be going back there during the vacation and such because i can save the trouble of searching for job. Oh well, shall think about it later on. Can't believe school's starting in a couple of days and Mr Forever-Hungry is still in the same class. How thankful can i get. Pfft. I think i'm losing my sarcasm during the period i'm working. Very seldom will i find myself talking back to people sarcastically lately, in a joking manner of course, and i'm missing it. Oh damn! I just realized something. I forgot to bid farewell to 2 of my best friend at work - binding machine and shredding machine. My companion during the 6 weeks. They are the perfect example of how a friend should be. Okay, this entry is full of random sentences that doesn't even tally up. I think the excitement about not having to see Melody again is filling up my brain cells like drugs that i can't seem to function the brain properly.

No comments: