Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today's the first time i'm drunk and i think it deserve a post. Had a great time. So sorry Liyi, haha. Shandy, HuiYing and I got drunk and poor Liyi is the only one awake. HuiYing is good when she's drunk cause she just sleeps but Shandy and I aren't. We just keep laughing for nothing in particular and now my cheeks are so sore. My head is throbbing with pain right now, hahahahaha. I'm not completely drunk, just so you know. I know what i'm doing, what i'm saying, what i'm typing, just that i'm a little tipsy. Was telling Shandy what losers we are, fancy getting drunk over a few cups. I'm tired now. Keep yawning ever since just now. Shouldn't have had that competition with HuiYing. So sorry again Liyi, having to take care of 3 people, haha. Hapy Birthday Shandy! Okay, i'm wasted and drunk right now. Will update in greater detail when i'm sober. Gosh, i feel like singing Kelly Clarkson's Sober right now. Hahaha.

No comments: