Saturday, October 27, 2007

I am so worn out right now. The whole day of shopping literally drained all my energy and my feet are so sore right now. Met up with Diana in the morning and head to Taka's Chrystal Jade for lunch - her treat! We ordered tons of dishes without realizing and i find myself taking break in between to catch a breather or two while trying to speed up the digestion process. Thanks again Diana for the wonderful lunch! I was so bloated i had to give dinner a pass. After a filling lunch, we embarked on our shopping spree. So to summarise the whole day after lunch would be - shopping, resting at Starbucks, shopping and even more shopping. And there's crazy sales EVERYWHERE. I'm such a sucker for the word "sales" because it never fails to bring on the urge in me to grab something. So at the end of the day, i managed to grab a shirt from Topman and, well, the inner beauty. Hahahaha. Diana, on the other hand, gotten herself formal wear from G2000. So, it's a win-win situation! Though tired at the end of the day, i had a fantastic time. On the other hand, the account is crying out loud right now and i really need to put a halt to my spending habits. My favourite ZhaJiangMian!

Their signature dish.

Fried mushroom bun! It's a tad too oily!
Dessert. Again, oily!
The shirt i bought due to my weak willpower in resisting the "S" word.

No comments: