Thursday, October 18, 2007

I finally get to meet the 3 friends today, though not altogether. It feels so so good to see them and just, talk to them! Today morning, i was waiting at the bus stop, preparing to go to school when someone tapped my shoulder. Turned around and it's, who else, but Yas! Don't ask me when is the last time i saw her cause this busy woman has got a heck of an attachment with crazy working hours. I'm just happy to see her and talk to her throughout the journey to school. So after lesson, i head off to town to meet Meow, who's the saviour of the day cause i need to get something before Saturday and she happens to be free today! Did the shopping, gotten the stuff i wanted and most importantly, i finally used up the residual amount left in the TopMan gift card Aunty Irene gave me after the attachment because it's expiring in a few days. Yup, i'm very petty about such stuff so i'll definitely not let those money go to waste, even if it means getting something i don't like or want. But thankfully, i managed to get a pair of jeans, though i've to top up the majority sum. Also gotten myself a pair of havaianas from newurbanmale cause i was told by jade that np students get 20% discount. Being me, of course i wouldn't let such good deal go by! I know, i'm like the King of Cheap, tell me about it. But i don't mind being called that, cause Tyra Banks is called the Queen of Cheap! Hahaha. This week has been like a spree and it's burning a big hole on the money i've earned during the holiday but trust me, i'm not a spendthrift. I shop for clothes, like, three or four times per year. So i'll just sweep at one go and live a frugal life for months. Hahaha. Okay, i'm exagerrating a bit but you get the point! I don't shop often. Why am i even clarifying this? I don't know. Maybe i'm just trying to ease the guilt of always quoting to the family only half the price i normally gets my stuff. So after getting everything i need, we came back to Bukit Panjang and had lunch at plaza's foodcourt while waiting for Nazi. Maybe it's because i haven't stepped into the foodcourt there for a long time, but i somehow find the food there rather expensive. And Meow, being the nice her, treat me Soya Milk from Mr Bean! Hahahaha. Thanks! We finally managed to meet Nazi after an hour or so and it's time to talk and talk and talk! We have sooo much things to say and i can't wait to meet them again soon (all 3 the next time round)! I realized that i've miss them like mad cause it has been eons since i really get to hang out with them. But in all, i had a FANTASTIC day. Not because of the fruitful shopping trip ( though it helps somehow in lifting the mood ) but because of the friends!

No comments: