Saturday, October 6, 2007

Two videos have been released one day after another by two much talkabout artistes - Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson! Yes, the controversial Britney Spears actually took some time off her busy date with the papparrazzi (i've no idea how to spell that) and shot the video of her debut single, Gimme More. I don't know why but i'm in love with the song and it's making me having the urge to get her album when it comes out in November. Anyway, the video is about Miss Britney taking on two role - good old blonde innocent Britney and brunette, sexy, stripper Britney. I think she's looking good and you know, people should cut her some slack. Anyway, here are the screencaps!
On the other hand, my ultimate idol - Kelly Clarkson - finally released the video of her second single in the UK, Don't Waste Your Time. It's like a rocker fairytale set in a castle where Kelly was seen blocking the guy out with vines all over the castle, giving the guy the message "Don't Waste Your Time". I love it! She's puuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeettty in the video. I mean. the eyes are so captivating.

No comments: